NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU PUSH THE ENVELOPE IT WILL STILL BE STATIONERY.
Business Cards are often a company’s first and main way of marketing. When businesses are small, one to one, networking marketing is often what works the best. We grow relationships to grow our business. And when we meet people we most often leave them with our calling card – our business card.
- How many business cards have you been handed over the years?
- How many of them do you remember?
Here’s some interesting ways to get people remembering your business cards.
A business friend of mine had a purple business card when everyone else was doing “white, grey, blue and red”. People remember her “as the lady with the purple card”.
UNIQUE DIE CUT
Check out these innovate ways to die cut your business card. If you are a speaking company – you might die cut your card in the shape of a comic book quote bubble. Or how about a die cut holes that you put your fingers through creates legs in the design. You can see this one by clicking on the link below.
A yoga company created a card out of a foam product that could be rolled up like a yoga mat.
HERE’S SOME OTHER IDEAS:
- Try an unusual paper stock – perhaps the card can be used as a magnifying glass if your market is seniors.
- Do a folded card with stunning graphics on the front
- Create a business card that is actually a small booklet or brochure
- Use your business card as a company discount card!
Check out these amazing stationary designs that will literally blow your mind.